Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Old Friends Know Best


So once 7pm rolled around it was time to meet up with some more old friends. We first linked up at this really cool spot called Latin American Club, which was located at 3286 22nd Street between Valencia and Mission. It's kind of a dive bar with some really interesting decor. Definitely a spot with a cool vibe that I would recommend hitting on an off night (I'm sure the place gets crazy on the weekends). After raising a glass to reconnecting, our health, and to new adventures it was time to get some truly authentic Mexican food in the heart of San Francisco's Mission district. We were off to hit this little hole in the wall called Taqueria CancĂșn, and it was the one. I ordered a regular burrito, which you can see part of in the pic above. However, my friend Andy got this crazy burrito with enough sour cream, salsa, and guacamole to make the Mexican flag as you can see below. They make a mean salsa too! Definitely a solid 8/10 in my book, and I would certainly roll through here again next time I come to SF.   



No comments:

Post a Comment