Thursday, March 7, 2013

Los Angeles Day 2


I was definitely feeling the jet-lag my second morning in Los Angeles. I was up around 5am and wide-awake so I pulled out my laptop and jumped online to check my email and catch up on a few things. While it was going to be sunny and 60 degrees here on the west coast I found out that back home my friends and family had been greeted with about 2ft of snow. Not going to lie, I was pretty happy I missed out on shoveling!


Once I was dressed and ready to roll we headed around the corner to grab a bite at this spot called the 101 Coffee Shop. I ordered the "Rush Hour Special" for $6.25, which was perfect for the money. It was a no nonsense breakfast that seriously filled me up. The eggs were eggs, the pancakes were on point, and the sausage patties were really thin, which I was digging. Overall, for 6 bucks you can't really beat it. Plus the inside is where they filmed a scene from the movie Swingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment