Saturday, March 9, 2013

Last Day In LA


This Saturday morning was bittersweet since I know that after breakfast Mike and Annie will be driving me to the LAX. But, I really can't complain because my trip has simply been absolutely amazing from the moment I decided to take this risk. My stay with my friends has been fantastic. They were great hosts, and I always love catching up with them. So once we were all up and looking pretty we rolled out to one of their favorite breakfast spots called Kitchen 24 where I ordered this massive plate pictured above. Everything was spot on! Hash browns were lightly seasoned, crispy, and not greasy. Eggs were sunny side up, and the pancakes were so perfect so much so that even aunt Jemima would be proud. The sausage was actually chicken sausage and really good, but it wasn't quite my thing. Nonetheless it was probably better for my arteries.


Earlier in the week a discussion between Annie and myself arose about the new Lays Sriracha flavored chips versus the Doritos Tapatío chips. Well she went out and brought me some evidence to examine in regards to that, and Im proud to say that the Tapatío Doritos are hands down the one. For those of you who like spicy grab a bag!


No comments:

Post a Comment