Thursday, March 7, 2013

1st Day in LA


My first morning in Los Angeles was pleasant. I wasn't too jet-lagged either waking up around 6:30am after crashing out at about 10:30pm the night before. Now that the crazy hustle and bustle of tying up all my loose ends back home was just about done I was ready to take some time to decompress. I didn't have specific plans once I got into LA except to connect with a few friends who lived in town. So after showering and good cup of coffee I rode along with Mike while he ran a few errands near downtown. After that we rolled into this spot called Wurstküche, which served up some serious sausage links!

My apologies for the pic above being a little blurry. I only had my iphone on me and I was a bit overwhelmed by the selection. I ended up ordering the Filipino Maharlika, which was a sweet pork sausage. I got it with spicy peppers and caramelized onions. I was thoroughly impressed, and debated about ordering another! We split an order of their Belgian fries, which came with an amazing curry ketchup, and blue cheese walnut and bacon dipping sauce! If you're in the area I highly recommend stopping in for a bite!


No comments:

Post a Comment