Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Food Gone But Not Forgotten


So as I was flipping through my photos when I realized I had forgotten about the lunch Rob & I had after body boarding last Tuesday. After riding those crazy waves we headed down the street to the Paia Fish Market to grab a bite. Man, this place serves up some of the freshest fish around, and I know from my first visit here there is only one thing you need to order; the Obama Burger. As you can see pictured above the Obama Burger is a beautiful piece of Ono covered in cajun spices and grilled to perfection. It's topped off with wasabi butter, cheese, tomatoes, and a little cabbage slaw. Order it with fries and it's a combination guaranteed to leave you satisfied. I just had to post this up for all the foodies back home because it's just too good not to let people know about it. Happy Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment