Friday, May 10, 2013

Get It Together


As of lately I'm realizing the fine line between passion, obsession, addiction, and attachment. I feel so blessed to have had the experiences that I have had. To travel to so many different places, meet so many people, and then some. But man do I miss playing records. Since February I have cut myself out of the loop because I know I can get so caught up in looking for the perfect tune, and being unemployed without a steady income while looking at records can be a dangerous combination.


With music on my mind I thought it would be a good time to mention something about next week when Boston's Together Festival is in full force. Please take a moment to check out what's going on and support if you can. I was lucky enough to be part of it the first year back in 2010. A lot people have put in some major work to get this to where it is today.


And, finally my own self promotion. For the week of the festival the crew and I have reached out to bring in Distance all the way from the UK. His tunes are super heavy, and his mix downs are just insane. I don't know how he does it, but his tunes are just straight mental. Some of the craziest stuff I have ever heard.  Here's a few to check out.




No comments:

Post a Comment